Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do Not Fall

Maybe this year is a high time for me to started my work.
Coming few month gonna become "superwoman", fly here and there.

GEMPAK STARZ Wold Tour
Early of Aug - Penang & JB

K6 Autograph session
Yet to confirmed.
Around Mid of Aug (i guess)

Beijing International Book Fair 2010
28 Aug - 3 Sept

7th OACC, Guangzhou
Estimate 29 Sept - 1 Oct

Frankfurt International Book Fair 2010
4 Oct - 11 Oct

Paris Trip
12 Oct - 15 Oct

In between Guangzhou trip and Germany only short time for me to rest. syok-nya.
One of the colleague going to leave company, and i have to take over the job. Fortunately, there's something i like to do, event. i got another chance to travel around. Oh yeah!
The most 'yeah' part is, one of the roadshow going to hold in JB. Never think of can bring my work to JB. ^^

I had stressed up last few days, my nerve is really stretched to the breaking point. Beijing Book Fair gonna drive me crazy. Thanks God, i'm still can survived from all these challenges.
My life just like roller coaster UP and DOWN but mine most of the time are in high peak. Again, the game yet to end...

What's next.. i'm looking forward...

I'm not surprise to know my hectic schedule, because i guess these all come in right time. Crowded activities allow me to lighten my pressure on some other issue which i don't wish to think.
I believe time after time, problem can be solve or maybe the other way round.

Yah, you're right - Strengthen yourself, before helping others.
I'm wasted too much time on anxiety, worries and helping others.
These day i almost fall, but yet to fall badly.
After a deep thought, deep down my heart i know it's time to shift my focus on something else.

In this world, there's no one cannot live without someone.

Live happily, xy!

Most importantly, DO NOT FALL.....