Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Learn from yesterday
What i have learn from yesterday was i shouldn't care so much.
Anything happen that really can affecting me a lot only the few things,
But this one was really affecting me very very much, it does a matter for me.
What if i choose not to care anymore? what will happen?
Should i be selfish ? or should i throw or share this burden with someone?
As throwing the problem to others, it will only affecting others as well.
What should i do? Keep it to myself and drive myself crazy~
Why i always cannot reach you when i really need someone.....
Why you ask me not to call u anymore.... ;'(

Live for today
It's all coming back to me now...
When i am weak and need someone, you're always be there for me.
Maybe we're not suppose to be lover, as a friend, you're doing very well.
A warmhearted feeling is back to me now.
I appreciated your care, i cherish our friendship now, and i remembered it...


Hope for tomorrow
I hope tomorrow thing will change, from bad to good.
I hope tomorrow morning when i open my eye, i can get to see you. I miss your hug.
I hope tomorrow he is stay very healthy, no more sickness.
I hope tomorrow i can back to June - September 2009, we fly together, live together and sing together in the kitchen. I miss our laughter. Not forgotten our 6 pounds.
I hope tomorrow i can back to the place where we saw shooting star. Same place, and time, Ya.. 2.30 am. I miss it a lot...
I hope tomorrow i can back to college, sitting in lecture hall, wait for Mr.Chuan start the class. "Eat more fish". - Sir, Nowadays, i did eat a lot fish =)

I hope tomorrow above all these things will happen....