Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hope for Tomorrow



















'I'm coming to JB!!'
~I hope tomorrow morning when i open my eye, i can get to see you. I miss your hug.~

My hope is come true, I'm not dreaming...
Yes, he is holding my hand, his hug bolster up and warm my heart.
Today I open my eye, I get to see him...
I thought my hope for tomorrow cannot come true,
but he make it happened!
He is such a amazing guy~

I'm touched
I'm happy, very happy, very very happy!
His action sounds a bit crazy, but there's something very big impressive for me.
I will never forget what he had done for me...

Words for him:
You're amazing. You always make thing happen!!
I appreciated what you have done for me.
You're the colour of my life,
You put smile on my face, your appearance always keep into my sight.
Once again,
hugging you, I will never feel lonely and fear.
=)