Saturday, January 30, 2010

Laugh as long as you breathe and Love as long as you live




Laughter is strong medicine for mind and body
During my adolescence period, i don't really smile. Maybe i was too young to know what is "Happy", how to make myself happy.

After entered TARC, i learnt to be optimistic, i like smile =) and even always laugh!
I have no idea what make me come alive. Could be friend?environment? or the LOVE of GOD. =)

Someone told me that, " I like your smile. With your smiley face, you look very sweet." (Opss, shy shy ***) Could be this is also one of the reason that make me smile =)

Indeed, Laugh and smile can help in improve relationship and adds joy in our life. For me, Laughter is kind of sharing, share of happiness with others, its binds people together.
When i was down and upset, i wish someone really can share a good joke or funny story with me, because by listening those funny jokes can lighten me up. =)

Sometimes, i might attacked by Demon.
I failed to laugh and smile. =(
Even i cried when i felt lost and helpless.
Just like Today, i was very upset, can't even smile at all....=(

I hate Reality. Reality makes people change.
Change to be cruel, to be heartless and mean.
Well, there's something that out of my control,
As i cannot stop people change over by reality,
What i can do is, to prevent myself change to be cruel.
Stand my own ground, only accept changes for BETTER....

Somehow, i still remain my laughter.
i don't want to lost it anymore.
Regardless of matter how big, how tough it is...
I will keep my smile on my face. =)

Now throw all the problems behind,
Worry of repayment of LOANs?
Worry of cannot handle new environment?
Worry of cannot adapt new company culture?
Worry of Money for living?
What the Heck lah!
These all will not become the obstacles of my life.
All these worries no longer become nightmare that always frighten me up in the middle of the night.
Live without burden, look forward...

Wong Shiang Yi~ You got to MOVE ON to better life. =)